Union Workers Credit Services - UWCS "To good to be true!"

93 of 109 Union Workers Credit Services reviews

Just wanted to Thank Everyone for their posting. If it sounds to good to be true normally it's not ture. Don't deal with Union Workers Credit Services Never send money first!

I received a letter on 02/24/11 and said you're pre-approved for 10 thousand dollars just send 37 dollars for membership fees. You will not be denied. Thank about it! Who gives 5% on anything!

I would write back to the PO Box address requesting to be removed from the mailing list. Then shred the letter and throw it away. Good Luck!

Also where's the pre-paid postage envelope.

Thank You.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 5 Yes 5
93 of 109 Union Workers Credit Services reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 23, 2015 #975744

Today I received a call from this company and I answer the phone and a foreigner explain me the whole nine yards and ask me my last four to verify the info and I asked him you tell me and I tell you if it right, suddenly click and hang up. Bastards……

kaylababy

Nov 09, 2014 #897641 Naples, Florida, United States

I just received the same letter. Ikea am so glad I seen these comments before I sent any money . Thank you for posting and saving me from being scammed!!!

me

Jan 03, 2014 #767866

Thank you for your comments on this....almost fell for it again!!!!! From scammers!!!!! Ooooooooo!!!!!! :( :(

WONT GET FOOLED AGAIN

Jul 30, 2013 #690403 Gardner, Massachusetts, United States

I ALMOST GOT SCAMMED, THANK YOU
I CAN`T FATHOM, PEOPLE TRYING TO *** OTHER PEOPLE, FOR A PROFIT. IT SCEVES ME OUT. WHY DO THEY PICK ON ME! ALL THE TIME, I GET FEMALES, ON FACE BOOK WOOING ME, DOWN THE PRIMROSE PATH, THAT ENDS UP WITH A SCAM, FOR MONEY. WTF
SIGNED, NOT GONNA GET ME AGAIN! :(

Hec.

Feb 25, 2012 #437208

oh $hit.. did i just get scammed?? i had afeeling it was to good to bee true.. but against my instincts i sent it in. now im finding these comments.. ***.. i feel; like an @sshol3.

eli

Feb 01, 2013 #602819

i did the same ***,now i regret for fiving my 37 bucks away for nothing!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Union Workers Credit Services. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Union Workers Credit Services.
Filing a new complaint about
×