Holtsville, New York

Just wanted to Thank Everyone for their posting. If it sounds to good to be true normally it's not ture. Don't deal with Union Workers Credit Services Never send money first!

I received a letter on 02/24/11 and said you're pre-approved for 10 thousand dollars just send 37 dollars for membership fees. You will not be denied. Thank about it! Who gives 5% on anything!

I would write back to the PO Box address requesting to be removed from the mailing list. Then shred the letter and throw it away. Good Luck!

Also where's the pre-paid postage envelope.

Thank You.

Had an Experience with Union Workers Credit Services?

Comments

Today I received a call from this company and I answer the phone and a foreigner explain me the whole nine yards and ask me my last four to verify the info and I asked him you tell me and I tell you if it right, suddenly click and hang up. Bastards……

kaylababy
Naples, Florida, United States #897641

I just received the same letter. Ikea am so glad I seen these comments before I sent any money . Thank you for posting and saving me from being scammed!!!

me

Thank you for your comments on this....almost fell for it again!!!!!From scammers!!!!!

Ooooooooo!!!!!!:( :(

WONT GET FOOLED AGAIN
Gardner, Massachusetts, United States #690403

I ALMOST GOT SCAMMED, THANK YOU

I CAN`T FATHOM, PEOPLE TRYING TO *** OTHER PEOPLE, FOR A PROFIT.IT SCEVES ME OUT.

WHY DO THEY PICK ON ME! ALL THE TIME, I GET FEMALES, ON FACE BOOK WOOING ME, DOWN THE PRIMROSE PATH, THAT ENDS UP WITH A SCAM, FOR MONEY.

WTF

SIGNED, NOT GONNA GET ME AGAIN!:(

Hec.

oh $hit..did i just get scammed??

i had afeeling it was to good to bee true.. but against my instincts i sent it in. now im finding these comments..

***..i feel; like an @sshol3.

eli
to Hec. #602819

i did the same ***,now i regret for fiving my 37 bucks away for nothing!

UNKNOWN MAN