I dont know if this is the same company ir not but several years ago i used to purchase merchanduse through a company with a similar name with monthly payments, which i paid in full at the end of 2010.My previous payments were always on time.

Now a collections company called ProCollect sends me a letter in Nov 2016 claiming i owe Union Workers Credit $289. I know i dont owe it, but 6 years later and a move halfway around the world from where i lived in 2010, and i no longer have receipts or proof. Back in those days i paid bills with money orders. I know better than to call a collection agency without proof of debt being paid.

Just gives them more power to harass you.

There's nothing i can do about it but hope this false claim isn't reported to the credit bureau bc my credit is very good now.I think it's a scam but how can i prove it?

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Union Workers Credit Services?

Comments

Evelyn rowley

Never received anything

Lending Club - Review about Money Investment from Atlanta, Georgia Lending Club "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..." Read more Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more Usaa - Dangerously Incompetent Company Usaa "I had been a loyal customer of USAA for 26 years and a most recent event in December changed all of that. While driving from California to Arizona, I hit..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more M. Michael Pacha et ses accusations frauduleuses d'argent Michael Pacha "Aux UAE (Emirats Arabes Unis) le fait d'tre hors du pays pendant plus de six mois conscutifs met fin automatiquement au statut de rsident. Mr Michael Pacha a quitt les..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more Cyanic Solution - I GOT A JOB FROM CYANIC -IT SOLUTIONS.... FOR ACCENTURE with 2.5pa Cyanic Solution "HELLO, i got a call from cyanic solutions stating it campus... after going there they made me write the exam/test on Cprogramming after 4 days i got mail stating of..." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more