I dont know if this is the same company ir not but several years ago i used to purchase merchanduse through a company with a similar name with monthly payments, which i paid in full at the end of 2010.My previous payments were always on time.

Now a collections company called ProCollect sends me a letter in Nov 2016 claiming i owe Union Workers Credit $289. I know i dont owe it, but 6 years later and a move halfway around the world from where i lived in 2010, and i no longer have receipts or proof. Back in those days i paid bills with money orders. I know better than to call a collection agency without proof of debt being paid.

Just gives them more power to harass you.

There's nothing i can do about it but hope this false claim isn't reported to the credit bureau bc my credit is very good now.I think it's a scam but how can i prove it?

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Union Workers Credit Services?

Comments

Never received anything

Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Norcross, Georgia Naca "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..." Read more Quicken Loans is a grand rip-off Quicken Loans "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..." Read more Green Tree Mortgage sold out Change names to Ditech Ditech "Since I had Ditch Change they over charge mine Interest Rate Has going up from 6% To 8% now to 8.99% going to 9% and they make harder to pay..." Read more Union Workers Credit Services - Card Request Review Union Workers Credit Services "My name dai im already sent my $37 but im do not receive my card yet can you tell me when my card is coming?..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more