I looked this company up after I got a letter in the mail, saying $10,000 line of credit with a 5% interest. I was interested in looking up info on this company because I had never heard of them. I found this website to be very helpful (first time ever here). But, I did want to look at the Better Business Bureau (BBB). This is what I found:

"This business is not a BBB Accredited Business."

"BBB Rating

Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of F on a scale from A+ to F."

"231 complaints filed against business"

I think I'll just keep my 37 bucks!!!

Comments

thanks for this info. i am keeping my $37

@ Not an *** the letter CLEARLY does no0t say it's a credit card, and specifically says you may only use the credit at their merchants. You are dumb.

Would like to say that I too have recieved this Credit Union wonderful Gift, Just $37.00 abd off you go to the lad of OZ!!

Would like to have five minuets with the C.E.O at this scam.

Take it anyway you want!!!!

Your postage bill would go up signifigantly !!!!!

Thank you for giving me the pleasure of only shopping from your products and trying to make people think you are giving them a real Credit Card, and want to Charge $37.

To all US Navy ships at sea and all US citizens, PLEASE DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT SEND $37 to these ripoffs.

Its hard enough in todays world, keep your money, get a job somewhere some how, dont look for credit you wont get and make these guys rich, SOB bastards.

Go outside if your not working stay off the internet, so you dont get ripped off.CRAZY VIETNAM VET HERE!But not a *** *** off.