I also been scammed out of my hard earned money....I WANT MY MONEY RE TURNERD THEY RECIEVE A MONEY ORDER FROM ME FOR THIS TRANSACTION AND I HAVE A RECIET , A COPY IF THIS SCAM. ....

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Union Workers Credit Services. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Union Workers Credit Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Union Workers Credit Services to other companies on our site.

Comments

moenez16

yeah they sent me a Letter about if you just send $ 37.00 will give you a line of credit for $ 10.000 I sent them the $ 37.00 and they sent me a paper with numbers on it the numbers are 4252 8320 0078 thats supposed to be the Account number because credit cards has 16 numbers not 12 and when you call that number which is 214 424-6888 it says were not unable to take your call you have to write if they don't give me my Money back that I work hard for am suing them mail me my Money back to my P.O BOX 2668 Elizabeth NJ 07207 I want a check of $ 37.00 or else ...

Yes I been playing on this site numbers of time never had a problem.Until now won 1,000.

They send me a check for the first time. Can't cash it.that pissed my off.what can I do.

Don't have a telephone can't chat any more what up what can I do to get my money.