I Sent In My Money Order For My So Call Per Approved Master Card & Still Haven't Got It I Won't My Money

Had an Experience with Union Workers Credit Services?

Comments

I can't believe people continue to fall for these scams.Please, for your benefit, visit www.419eaters.com, and www.scamwarners.com to see how this, and many other scams work, and how you can avoid becoming a future victim.

Seriously though, this picture of the letter above is so fake it should have been obvious.Sorry you got scammed, but sometimes, we get what we deserve.

Did u get your money back ever and how?I just did this and now see its a scam i want my money back now.

I'm trying to get it back but don't no how to can u please help?I wish I would have never done this now I'm upset and mad.

to ashley Houston, Texas, United States #884879

*** New I'm Pissed

Usaa - Dangerously Incompetent Company Usaa "I had been a loyal customer of USAA for 26 years and a most recent event in December changed all of that. While driving from California to Arizona, I hit..." Read more Union Workers Credit Services - Card Request Review Union Workers Credit Services "My name dai im already sent my $37 but im do not receive my card yet can you tell me when my card is coming?..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Usaa - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit Usaa "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more