Somerville, Massachusetts

I'm not sure this makes this whole thing more fishy, but there are 3 different addresses associated with this company. Dallas TX being the only part that remains consistent.

The address on the receving envelope is:

Credit Approval Dept.

1327 Empire Central DR.

P.O. Box 569799

Dallas, TX 75356-9691

address in their pre-approved letter is:

1327 Empire Central

Suite 130

Dallas, TX 75247

and finally the return envelope address:

P.O. Box 224587

Dallas TX 7522-9271

Now this may have nothing to do with the red flags regarding their offer...just thought I'd point this out.

Review about: Pre-Approved Platinum Card.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Union Workers Credit Services?

Comments

*** you Union Workers Credit
Santa Ana Heights, California, United States #637992

I just received this letter in the mail...

Scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

De Kalb, Mississippi, United States #622754

If you Google the address it is just an old gas station that is closed down. This is a scam

Bad

Question if the address is on the paper why hasn't anyone paid a little visit or called the local police dept I mean someone is receiving mail there this is fraud

Jane

Who in their right mind would send anybody $37 without getting anything first.That is the first RED FLAG.

Never send anybody anything upfront.In this day and age there are so many crooks you can't even believe the legit one's!

Gina

:p :zzz :( :eek :? :roll What a scam!!!!!!!! 10,000.00 credit line! :(

dont believe the hype

Wow...rec'd my letter today (5-20-11)and my return, postage paid envelope is PO Box 569799 Dallas TX 75356-9691 (also, the biz 4 digit code at end should reflect the last 4 digits in biz street address).Bottom line, bogus!

Send no money.:zzz

WowUrSlow

Jakia u should re read this post and take ur number off the internet!! This ISN'T the company haha just nice person giving info...wow people I swear...

PROBLEMS

Hello.. I send in $37 last year and haven't heard anything else from ya'll company until today...If their is any problem please feel free to call me at 443-768-4495 Thank you!

JAKIA KING