2K views

I received a letter in the mail today from Union Workers Credit Services stating if I send $37 I will get a 10,000.00 credit limit.I decided to do some research and found this is a scam.

Thousands of others have received this letter and some actually sent the money and never got a credit card. Instead the got 10,000.00 in coupons for various retailers. That is why it is good to do some research before diving into something head first.

There are a lot of people out there that is taking advantage of good honest people.That is called "greed".

Had an Experience with Union Workers Credit Services?

Comments

Keithville, Louisiana, United States #888249

I received this letter in the mail and I knew they were tripping you got to be *** if you think all people are gonna fall for that you need to get a life instead of mooching off other people theres no way you gonna get my $37 dollars

Houston, Texas, United States #881103

i received the same letter in the mail asking for $37.00..to get $10,000.00 i was very concern because it says :bank affiliation :none.. how can you have a platinum visa or master card without a bank involvement..so i look for reviews and it was bad..i am so glad i check into this...it is a scam...how can these people be shut down??so if you get one of these letters...trash it...10/07/2014

I saw this one coming at a five mile radius as soon as I opened my "letter of opportunity" earlier today, first and foremost, an approval number never contains commas...I'm letting my family and close friends know, so that they're aware of, yet, another sweet deal, translation--blatant SCAM!!!

Scammers, umm, word of advice--not everyone is that gullible, so enough already...

Buchanan Dam, Texas, United States #855528

I just received this in the mail I am glade I checked on it. I knew it was to good to be true.

Wichita Falls, Texas, United States #842558

I once received similar letter from UWCS several years ago, I paid the $37 hoping to receive the $10,000

credit card as promised but instead UWCS sent me coupons and no card.I wanted to call them but no contact phone.

I became suspicious of them. I wrote a letter to express my complaints and requested for the refund of my money, no respond till today.

This afternoon 07/18/2014, I received another letter asking me to pay $37 for a $10,000 credit card again and them decided to check for more info about them online only to find out several other people are affected.I hope the Law Enforcement Authorities

will take necessary action to stop these Frauds and deal with them accordingly.

Thank you for the info from your website.

I just got this letter a few days ago.A person in my current financial situation could sure use something like this...........IF IT WAS LEGIT!

Thankfully I was smart enough to realize that it might be a scam and then verified it here.

Sunnyvale, California, United States #825940

I taped the no postage necessary envelope to a box with a brick in it. Will go in the mail tomorrow.

Since they bought a prepaid postage envelope, everyone should respond with a "scammer" comment and they will either be billed a bunch of money or will be investigated by USPS.

Eugene, Oregon, United States #812225

I got this letter also.I belonged to a Union some yrs.

ago,and recently got a Credit card,( a legit one), so I figured it was another company offering me a card based on my good payment record with the other one. I am Disabled and could put that credit line to a good use..or so I thought. I sent the 37.00 bucks in. Haven't heard anything at all, so I decided to check it out.

This site was one of the first to pop up. Lo and behold, it seems I got had. I'm a bit embarrassed that I got scammed, but not as much as I'm angry.

Well thanks for the info. I will most certainly be more careful in the future and will report this to the Post Master.

Dang !!

At least that is ALL I lost.Still not happy about that either.:(

to Gulible Everett, Washington, United States #812463

I also received same offer from union workers credit services.

I too belonged to a union and disabled so like yourself

The 10,000 would have been nice to have for unexpected events

Instead I send my money to these people and wait for the mail to bring

My platinum card but nothing ever comes. I get another offer from these scammers

The nerve of people. $37.00 isn't much but today every penny counts!