I Sent In My Money Order For My So Call Per Approved Master Card & Still Haven't Got It I Won't My Money

Review about: Money Refund.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Union Workers Credit Services?

Comments

I can't believe people continue to fall for these scams.Please, for your benefit, visit www.419eaters.com, and www.scamwarners.com to see how this, and many other scams work, and how you can avoid becoming a future victim.

Seriously though, this picture of the letter above is so fake it should have been obvious.Sorry you got scammed, but sometimes, we get what we deserve.

ashley

Did u get your money back ever and how?I just did this and now see its a scam i want my money back now.

I'm trying to get it back but don't no how to can u please help?I wish I would have never done this now I'm upset and mad.

Cecilthompson
to ashley Houston, Texas, United States #884879

*** New I'm Pissed

Onemain Financial - 'MOM' Onemain Financial "Having aFinancial problem,,,Like many,,,mine was a little different,,,Having to work til I was 69.in order to get my full retirement ..from the Railroad,,,combined with,,I making a must decision,,,but not wanting..." Read more Union Workers Credit Services - UWCS "To good to be true!" Union Workers Credit Services "Just wanted to Thank Everyone for their posting. If it sounds to good to be true normally it's not ture. Don't deal with Union Workers Credit Services Never send money..." Read more Lending Club - Review about Money Investment from Atlanta, Georgia Lending Club "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..." Read more Union Workers Credit Services - Review about Card Request Union Workers Credit Services "My name dai im already sent my $37 but im do not receive my card yet can you tell me when my card is coming?..." Read more AWStores.co 100% Real Company Awstores "Mohamd Usman here!! I’m father of 2 sons! was looking to start a business I saw Apple-Wholesale-Store.com! Paid them by T/T .. I was new so did not knew about..." Read more Lord And Taylor - Feeling Offended Lord And Taylor "Today I went to Lord & Taylor to get a sensor removed from a pair of pants that I bought on 5/14/17. I had my receipt to prove that I..." Read more Castle Windows - Broken seals around window panes Castle Windows "Our windows were installed August 10,2004 from your company that was located at 200 Prosperity Drive in Knoxville Tenn. 865-588-6888 that no longer exists. We had made several complaints, which..." Read more Muv Fitness - I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! Muv Fitness "I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! The pool needs a lot of HELP. I took these picture on 5/26/2017 at the valley facility. I have expressed my disappointment in the..." Read more