Mccomb, Mississippi

Today I received an offer for a pre-approved PLATINUM CARD Membership with a guarnteed $10,000.00 credit limit.They asked for $37.00 annual membership fee with a 5% APR all because I had been approved.How was I approved when I never applied for this in the first place???

People don't just offer you $10,000.00 credit without filling out an application and getting fininacial information from you. If they pre-appoved me then where did they get all the information they need about me for the approval??

This came from UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES.1327 Empire Central, Suite 130 Dallas, Texas 75247.

Had an Experience with Union Workers Credit Services?

Comments

#872023

i just got one though th mail.i do remeber that i got few years back i sened in th 37$ then they said ,i wasnt approved.

i ask for my money back they didnt send back.NOT THIS TIME!!!!!

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #732363

THIS IS SOME BULL........ I WORK TO HARD FOR MY MONEY I AM REALLY HURT BY THIS I WISHED THAT I WOULD HAVE HAD BETTER JUGDEMENT ON THESE NO GOOD PEOPLE HOW ALL THAT SENT THEM 37.00 DOLLARS WE NEW TO CHAT AND DO SOMTHING THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE STOPED !!!!!!!!!

Seattle, Washington, United States #678908

I got my credit letter today and it sounded like a good deal until they were asking me to send in the $37.00 mmmm sounds fishy to me. So I gave the credit department my approval to deduct the money from my new $10,000 Platinum Credit Card.

to gettingolderbutwiser #730755

What happened at the end did you get the card_

tks Lorie

to Lorie #760813

Did they deduct the money?......an if so,did they send the card?

to Lorie #805066

Hello my name is nicole u sent th $37.00 dollars in without even thinking i should have checked it out i just got scam u know i did i sent mines in friday im so pissed after reading all these reviews

to neka #892104

Hi Nicole, don't get upset with yourself just yet.I work for a Credit Union here in N.C.

and we mail out similar offers also. I too received this letter and if you read the small print it tells you that you will get your $37.00 back after your 1st purchase. This offer goes out to those that have Low Beckon Scores, or that have had bad credit in the past and are trying to regain their credit back. Just like the Credit One Visa and the Capitol One Master Card, one of these cards charges a $75.00 fee that is Not refundable :(, but if you can Not get any other Credit Card or you are staring over, it is Great!!!

Now, the bad thing about the card is, You more than likely will only be able to use it on their warehouse items or their pick of stores. Make sure that if You do get it that when You pay Your payments on time that they do report it to the Credit Bureau so it helps Your Credit.

I hope this gave You a little peace of mind.God Bless & Good Luck.

to gettingolderbutwiser #895525

you re very correct,young lady,,,even a phone # they never have,,,,too