I personally have been notified about a proposed Union Workers Credit Card through the mail, after sending in money order, nothing received.No response from company and made 2 contact attempts and no response.

Currently feel that I have been lied to and currently involved in a scam, which makes me very upset. I did send in a money order as requested, hoping to receive a credit card, unfortunately it appears to be nothing more than a scam.

Hope this information helps other individuals in the future to prevent the same mistake I had made.Entire situation does make me a little upset

Had an Experience with Union Workers Credit Services?

Comments

Union Workers Credit Services - Money Refund Review Union Workers Credit Services "I Sent In My Money Order For My So Call Per Approved Master Card & Still Haven't Got It I Won't My Money..." Read more Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more Ditech - Mortgage Review from San Antonio, Texas Ditech "Wells Fargo ., To my knowledge has the greatest empathy for customers when in need of help .. I can definitely say Thanks to my Bosses for all the great..." Read more Nationstar Mortgage - I have been a Nationstar client for several years, why are they asking for my SS# ? Nationstar Mortgage "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..." Read more EBay Shipping Gouging Fraud Seller Ebay "On Sept. 23, 2017 I purchased and paid for by credit card 2 saddles. I received one but the other never showed up. When questioned about it, the seller; the-trading_co..." Read more Jennifer Convertibles - Defective sleeper sofa that Jennifer will not take back Jennifer Convertibles "On June 30, 2017, I purchased a convertible sofa after sitting on it in the showroom. The sofa arrived on September 12. The seat cushions are almost 3 inches thicker..." Read more North American Hunting Club - Ignored North American Hunting Club "I'm a lifetime member and haven't received anything from you guys for 3 years no magazines no more coins what's up? You used to send me free gifts all the..." Read more Forest River - 25rks widwood trailer 2016 junk Forest River "We bought frailer brand new cause we liked layout and options not knowing that it would be in shop continues starting with dinning table rail for bed collapsing well friend..." Read more