I work.Always struggled as a single mom.

My kids are thank you for everything they have. Making them hahhy any seeing a smile onctherd face is priscless . My kids tell its thought that counts.we have srtrugged in live. And im very exciyrd ti give them things they beencwanting for years.

My kids are my life hsvent had icome to fullfill there Christmas.. my kids dont havealot and thid is out only change to put a prrtty smile on there face. My christmas will be the best to see there happiness. My children arey eork.

I work but dont make much money.I'm asking you please help with making christmas there dream Christmas.Thanks, Susan Smith

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Union Workers Credit Services?

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #907710

Did you make it past the first grade? You show a lack of education. Perhaps you should let mommy help you write your letter!

NACA is the BEST mortgage product in the industry by FAR! Naca "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from Frederick, Maryland Naca "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..." Read more Lending Club - FICO 780, $215k a year income - denied Lending Club "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..." Read more Union Workers Credit Services - LUCKILY... Union Workers Credit Services "Before I sent them any type of payment fee for $37 bucks. I searched the company name and I came across this website. Man, I almost became a victim of..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Chrysler Customer Care DOES NOT CARE Chrysler "2014 RAM Eco Diesel. 38000 miles w/Factory extended warranty. Starter Cable shorts out on frame and catches FIRE under the truck while driving. Extended Service contract clearly states that wiring..." Read more