Fontana, California
1.7K views 2 comments

Before I sent them any type of payment fee for $37 bucks.I searched the company name and I came across this website.

Man, I almost became a victim of theirs too! Sucks for the rest that sent a payment and nothing ever came about it other than high hopes expecting something and in return never received nothing but a lesson to be learned! Whoever these scammers are should be arrested and demand to pay ALL of their victims back!

Hey $37 bucks is $37 bucks we haven't or probably wont ever get back!EFF these bunch of SCAMMERS!...

Review about: Online Payment Fee.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Union Workers Credit Services?

Comments

layLo
Portland, Oregon, United States #1226096

iI remember this companyI actually sent them the $35... but truly whykept it and NOTHING I mean NOTHING came.I wrote and they ignored every attempt humanly possible.Then eventually I forgot up until now(pathetic scam for sure).

Chayro