1.7K views

Before I sent them any type of payment fee for $37 bucks.I searched the company name and I came across this website.

Man, I almost became a victim of theirs too! Sucks for the rest that sent a payment and nothing ever came about it other than high hopes expecting something and in return never received nothing but a lesson to be learned! Whoever these scammers are should be arrested and demand to pay ALL of their victims back!

Hey $37 bucks is $37 bucks we haven't or probably wont ever get back!EFF these bunch of SCAMMERS!...

Had an Experience with Union Workers Credit Services?

Comments

Portland, Oregon, United States #1226096

iI remember this companyI actually sent them the $35... but truly whykept it and NOTHING I mean NOTHING came.I wrote and they ignored every attempt humanly possible.Then eventually I forgot up until now(pathetic scam for sure).

Mcallen, Texas, United States #873354

SAME PAY $37.00 ONLY FRAUD OF PROMESES

Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Ditech - Mortgage Review from San Antonio, Texas Ditech "Wells Fargo ., To my knowledge has the greatest empathy for customers when in need of help .. I can definitely say Thanks to my Bosses for all the great..." Read more Lending Club - Investment Service Review from Atlanta, Georgia Lending Club "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more