I want my $37.00 that I sent you for a fake union credit card or am putting a Law sue I work to hard to be playing scam Games Give me my Money or else and am not playing mail me a check or cash to my P.O BOX 2668 Elizabeth NJ 07207 put the cash in the Envelope it's not that hard ya'll took my Money and I want it back I have that plastic paper they sent me in the mail the account numbers are[REDACTED] thats 12 numbers a credit card has 16 numbers not 12 pay me or else .....

moenez16 wrote the review because of problems with payment at Union Workers Credit Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $37 and wants Union Workers Credit Services to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor scam rip off. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Union Workers Credit Services union workers credit services card for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Union Workers Credit Services?

Comments

Bartow, Florida, United States #1314167

I just received my check of 37.00 today and it's vaild do your research they (CFPB) sued them and now sending out the refunds.

to Nora 1 #1315484

We received a 37.00 check today. I'm afraid to cash it.

I just got a check in the mail, from CFPB Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.37.00.

I remember that when signing up for this. Now I get a letter in the mail stating that Union Workers CS fraudulently scammed people out for fake credit cards. Not to mention the crappy merchandise they were selling. NOTHING BUT JUNK.

I am a firefighter, I try to serve my community and people with respect and integrity.

Now this company scamming public servants.They ought to be ashamed of themselves.

to Anonymous Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States #1144703

I just received a check in the amount of $ 37 dollares.

I want to know if the check is valid. I never want to fall again.