I want my $37.00 that I sent you for a fake union credit card or am putting a Law sue I work to hard to be playing scam Games Give me my Money or else and am not playing mail me a check or cash to my P.O BOX 2668 Elizabeth NJ 07207 put the cash in the Envelope it's not that hard ya'll took my Money and I want it back I have that plastic paper they sent me in the mail the account numbers are[REDACTED] thats 12 numbers a credit card has 16 numbers not 12 pay me or else .....

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Poor scam rip off.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 16, 2016.

Comments

Bartow, Florida, United States #1314167

I just received my check of 37.00 today and it's vaild do your research they (CFPB) sued them and now sending out the refunds.

to Nora 1 #1315484

We received a 37.00 check today. I'm afraid to cash it.

I just got a check in the mail, from CFPB Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. 37.00.

I remember that when signing up for this. Now I get a letter in the mail stating that Union Workers CS fraudulently scammed people out for fake credit cards. Not to mention the crappy merchandise they were selling. NOTHING BUT JUNK.

I am a firefighter, I try to serve my community and people with respect and integrity.

Now this company scamming public servants. They ought to be ashamed of themselves.

to Anonymous Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States #1144703

I just received a check in the amount of $ 37 dollares.

I want to know if the check is valid. I never want to fall again.