Colcord, Oklahoma

I payed the $37 to get my bills paid and the stuff i need for my house, my husband, and two children. Its been since Feb 9 and i still havent recieved nothing yet!!!

Im sick and tired fo waiting on my card ive waited to long for it and i want it asap!!!

I trusted yall but now im beginning to think yall are nothing but scams..........I need this card really bad so please as a paying customer on yalls deal i want my card NOW!!! There are too many people counting on yall because yall sent the offer out and now that we payed the $37 we get nothing, thats not RIGHT!!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Four Oaks, North Carolina, United States #863744

I just so happened to be looking it up & sent my money order 2 weeks ago and was wondering how long it was going to take - so I decided to look it up . Is there anything that I can do to track down my money order ? I still have the receipt from the money order & the paperwork that was sent to me , time to get the law involved .

Portland, Oregon, United States #762838
If you all would read the "offer" it says nothing about a credit card or cash. It says that they will allow you to charge up to $10,000 worth of their inventory for low monthly payments and you have to pay the shipping and taxes up front.

I didn't do it at first because like many I wanted the cash to pay down my bills too. But instead I signed up for a credit repair place and within a year, I was able to get a loan on my own for $20K, pay off all of my credit, and have $8K to spend on my own. Plus on top of everything else, the stuff that I was able to purchase at UWCS is very high quality and at a good price. You have to read between the lines folks; or call them before you send them the $37.

That money is an application fee and you get to deduct it from your first purchase; so you don't lose the $37 either. :p ,) :grin :)

If you want to put an end to this, please contact me at DrMotivation.tk@gmail.com or call 617-958-1663

to DrMotivation.tk Tualatin, Oregon, United States #762839
There is nothing to put an end to...these people are seriously just not reading what the offer states..it is all very legal and legible. Pay the $37 app fee; get 10K worth of credit to purchase really great value furniture, clothing, house stuff, etc.

The $37 is a deduction from your first purchase. You have to pay the freight and taxes on anything you purchase in order to get it but it is still a really good deal.
There is nothing hidden; no lies, no scams, it is all very real and up front. There is nothing to fix except the fact that people don't read before they jump.
All you have to do is call them; they explain the whole thing to you just like the offer that they mail you states.

They are offering you a way to up your credit history. :grin Imagine that.

Some people are so gullible, read the frigging fine print. Its a credit line for purchasing items from their catalog.

I get these all the times and I actually READ the offer. Smarten up!

We received the same letter today. They have an "F" with the BBB. We have also read numerous complaints about this company.

We just finished shredding the letter.

to dmw Tualatin, Oregon, United States #762840

WoW?

Really; just read it there is nothing misleading about it. I just purchased a beautiful leather chair from them for about half the price and the $37 was used as my first payment.

What is wrong with people these days?

We never get anything for free. It's never been that way.

We just finished shredding the letter.

to dmw Tualatin, Oregon, United States #762843

I am quite sure that they don't have an "F" with the BBB because they have been around for many many years and do a great job.

Someone is speaking about a class action lawsuit here for a company but it's not this company that they are talking about and I don't know why they posted that comment under UWCS? Someone is not following the comments in this forum very well.

THIS IS NOT AND NEVER HAS BEEN A CREDIT CARD OFFER; THE APP FEE OF 37 BUCKS IS LIKE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT; YOU DEDUCT IT AS PART OF YOUR FIRST PAYMENT. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CALL THE PHONE NUMBER ON THE APPLICATION AND THEY WILL TELL YOU WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT; THEY HIDE NOTHING FOLKS.

to happy with UWCS folks #765099
Yea well they are very mid leading and there reviews on the BBB website is not good and as of 12-28-2013 there's over 180,000 bad complaints. Now that is not misleading to you when that many people is mis-guided!?

U r not logical it is what it is and YES they are very misleading with this offer.

I'm about to shred mine now. :?