I RECIEVED THIS LETTER FROM UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES FOR PRE-APPROVED FOR A PLATINUM CARD MEMBERSHIP GURARRANTED FOR $10,000.00.

I HAVE BEEN VICTIMIZED BEFORE, AND THERE'S STILL BUSINESS OUT THERE TO SCAM PEOPLE, AND THIS SHOULD STOP THEM FROM DOING BUSINESS.

I TYPE IN GOOGLE IF THEY ARE LEGIT, AND FOUND OUT THAT THEY ARE SCAM.

CAN WE REPORT THIS UNION WORKERS CREDITS TO THE CONSUMER AGENCY, SO THAT THEY'LL STOP SENDING THEIR SCAM LETTERS, AND HOPEFULLY THEY'LL CLOSE THEIR BUSINESS, AND ALSO PENALIZE THEM, SO THAT THE'LL NOT CONTINUE DOING BUSINESS.

THANKS

Comments

:cry I just don't get it... It states plain and simple on the letter "...valid exclusively toward all credit purchases from credit provider!", then they even give you 60 day refund policy. So what is the big deal? How is that a scam? There is another one called the Horizon Gold Card. For $25/month, you will get up to $2,000 credit limit EXCLUSIVELY to their online outlit store & report the positive account status to Equifax Credit Agency - ONLY ONE (not all three) but I figured, "***! Why not? What do I have to lose? A small credit builder for only $25/month & I don't have to even use the card!"

pretty smart what they are doing - making you pay for membership - then make you use your credit at THEIR store, then you have to PAY THEM PACK, pretty smart if you ask me. So you help them, they boost your credit. EASY - SIMPLE - NOT A SCAM!
:( I am upset like the rest of you guys. I fell on hard times and seen this in the mail it looked funny and it didnt have a phone number to call and even so a credit over the phone and it was different addresses on the letter. Some one should report them I feel sorry for who ever gave them money because they are trying to get someone bank account information and max them out of money.