I have been receiving this letter from union workers credit services for about five years now and I have noticed that they are consistently changing the address around.S.C.A.M!!!!
this is too good to be true,I have never applied for a credit card ever that i had to give up money for in order to receive it, maybe there was a fee for the card but it is usually deducted from the actual card once activated.
Save your thirty seven dollars and spend it on yourself or give it to someone in need instead of just throwing it away.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Platinum Card
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "In August, 2015 I applied for an American Express credit card. The offer included a $300 statement credit if I charged $1,000 on the card within the first three..."
- "I reported my card lost on 9/19/15 and automative phone service said 2 weeks for delivery. I called back and spoke to a person. They were supposed to expedite the..."
- "This is what is happening in America today. "Corporate America" has taken over. The state and federal agencies have helped them do this. You will see from the two documents..."
- "We own a property in North Hampton, Ohio. Our tenants contracted with Pods of Dayton to move their belongings. On 06/30/2012 Pods of Dayton show up to retreive the pod...."
- "Hi my name is Erin. I've read a lot of reviews and I wanted to share my experience using the Roca Labs regimen. I was skeptic at first from reading..."
- "I met Mr. Gabe Arnold in Cincinnati as he claimed to be traveling and meeting with his sales team there. I'm not an attorney, nor am I an accountant. When..."
- "Cell coverage is terrible in my town south of Winnipeg, my recent experience with rogers was the worst yet. Spent hours dealing with multiple people just to upgrade my phone...."
- "We purchased a five year policy for our KitchenAid refrigerator in October, 2012. After our refrigerator's ice maker stopped working in July, 2016, we had one of AIG's repairmen fix..."
- "It all starting in Feb. 2015. We were told to find a home and put a contract on it. Then to send Glenndormer $1,000. We did that and..."