Union Workers Credit Services Inc...
I'm not sure this makes this whole thing more fishy, but there are 3 different addresses associated with this company. Dallas TX being the only part that remains consistent.
The address on the receving envelope is:
Credit Approval Dept.
1327 Empire Central DR.
P.O. Box 569799
Dallas, TX 75356-9691
address in their pre-approved letter is:
1327 Empire Central
Dallas, TX 75247
and finally the return envelope address:
P.O. Box 224587
Dallas TX 7522-9271
Now this may have nothing to do with the red flags regarding their offer...just thought I'd point this out.
http://www.city-data.com/zipmaps/Dallas-Texas.html1294fa5d review #226880
You may also like
- "I've had similar issues as other complaints - fees at "free" atms, many denied transactions, but not once have I been able to get through to a real person in..."
- "Basically, I'm now a single mom, divorcing, last hearing July 15 and 17th, it has been *** as divorces are known to be, I have two big cc, discover and..."
- "A copy of an emailing sent to account. Now after being given the run around...this card is a joke! Don't use it unless u enjoy head aches and being lied..."
- "We used First Shield Trio for two months with no problems. Yesterday was the third month so we applied the application as usual and our 8.5 pound peekapoo puppy started..."
- "On 3/2/2015 I took a DIRECT flight on Spirit Airlines from FLL to BOS. Flight number 610 to be exact. I was traveling with my one-year-old son at the time. We..."
- "In February I purchased the most expensive mattress with box-spring from Bob's Discount Furniture in Salem, NH. After the delivery finished installation and left. I notices that the mattress are..."
- " I passed down my 2003 Jeep Wrangler to my son as his first vehicle. He wanted a Rubicon so he sold the Wrangler and used..."
- "As mentioned I have reduced the amount of time, effort and money spent on Thumbtack. There seems to be no urgency to assure that clients are aware of the..."
- "Aman Natt sold me on his Forex training course for over £2500 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as examples of their own..."