Union Workers Credit Services Inc...
I'm not sure this makes this whole thing more fishy, but there are 3 different addresses associated with this company. Dallas TX being the only part that remains consistent.
The address on the receving envelope is:
Credit Approval Dept.
1327 Empire Central DR.
P.O. Box 569799
Dallas, TX 75356-9691
address in their pre-approved letter is:
1327 Empire Central
Dallas, TX 75247
and finally the return envelope address:
P.O. Box 224587
Dallas TX 7522-9271
Now this may have nothing to do with the red flags regarding their offer...just thought I'd point this out.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Bank EBAY Reports on Transaction Details that you made more net profit then you actually earned. "Example" $91.96 is the net they have you..."
- "In August, 2015 I applied for an American Express credit card. The offer included a $300 statement credit if I charged $1,000 on the card within the first three..."
- "I reported my card lost on 9/19/15 and automative phone service said 2 weeks for delivery. I called back and spoke to a person. They were supposed to expedite the..."
- "I was shopping online for a bathroom sink and vanity combo. The one I liked is offered by several companies one of which showed free shipping. However, once I placed..."
- "Amazing products! After using them for 3 years, I enrolled in esthetician school. I brought them in so the teacher can look at them. Great ingredients. For them to work..."
- "I would NOT recommend anyone going to Nick's. I brought my car there for brakerepair and picked up the car with the overhead headlight console BROKEN andhanging out. The repair..."
- "I ordered a chair from wayfair the color i ordered was vanilla. It was surpose to be a whitish color chair but when the chair arrived i opened the box..."
- "My husband and I stayed two months at this property, as I out processed for relocation. Property Name: Oklahoma City North (EDM) Property Address: 2221 South Broadway West, Edmond, Oklahoma 73013 Property Phone:..."
- "In Jan.29th , i should have taken an airplane from Tokyo to San Francisco with American Airlines.The staff of the airport guided me to the united airlines front desk for..."