I'm not sure this makes this whole thing more fishy, but there are 3 different addresses associated with this company. Dallas TX being the only part that remains consistent.
The address on the receving envelope is:
Credit Approval Dept.
1327 Empire Central DR.
P.O. Box 569799
Dallas, TX 75356-9691
address in their pre-approved letter is:
1327 Empire Central
Dallas, TX 75247
and finally the return envelope address:
P.O. Box 224587
Dallas TX 7522-9271
Now this may have nothing to do with the red flags regarding their offer...just thought I'd point this out.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Pre-Approved Platinum Card
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "On or before January 28, 2016, Direct Express issued someone in Miami, FL a debit card using my information. The ONLY way to do that is someone would have to..."
- "I had somebody call me and say that they were a verizon wireless carrier and was with the collections agency to receive a late payment from me. I am aware..."
- "My name dai im already sent my $37 but im do not receive my card yet can you tell me when my card is coming?..."
- "I ordered summerburst lilies for a friend's birthday. The photo associated with the order showed a lush, full vase of lilies. When I went to place the..."
- "I bought a set of Abbesses dinner plates made by Canvas Home. Although they are marked 'microwave safe', one exploded in the microwave. I sent a picture of it to..."
- "I made a car rental reservation with following details: Budget Standard SUV Chicago (MDW) Reservation dates Sep 4, 2015 - Sep 9, 2015 Itinerary # 7129601571365, Confirmation# 15917485US3. As you..."
- "For years I had problems with my teeth. After bearing the pain, at 28 years old i was looking at options for dentures. Seemed crazy to me that i would..."
- "While Ben is apparently a charismatic guy (he conned a small business that can't afford to give work away for free into doing a large amount of work and then..."
- "The Staples Canada Head Office In Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada Will Not Help You And Is As Cheap And Selfish As Possible! Back on Sunday, July 24, 2016, I spent $452.70..."