Union Workers Credit Services
I received a letter in the mail today from Union Workers Credit Services stating if I send $37 I will get a 10,000.00 credit limit.I decided to do some research and found this is a scam.
Thousands of others have received this letter and some actually sent the money and never got a credit card. Instead the got 10,000.00 in coupons for various retailers. That is why it is good to do some research before diving into something head first.
There are a lot of people out there that is taking advantage of good honest people.That is called "greed".
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had a debt with this agency, two tickets I couldn't pay because I didn't have the money then. I asked my employer to lend me the money to pay..."
- "On the 30th on June, my fiancé and I were relieved that we were able to pay off the rest of our furniture within the 90 day period. We had..."
- "I Sent In My Money Order For My So Call Per Approved Master Card & Still Haven't Got It I Won't My Money..."
- "My husband ordered me red *Long stemmed* roses for V-day and I about died when they came (in a box for me to arrange) The rose buds were very small..."
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- " I visited Las Vegas from July 10-16. I was lodged this time at the Golden Nugget off Fremont Street. On this trip folks I rented a car from Budget..."
- "SO if you're different nationality, or black or Hispanic or just not white, don't dare go to this dive bar. i had money in my pocket to spend with..."
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "With no warning, we had to find a car for our daughter. Low Book Sales had a 2007 Honda Accord advertised for $6000- at least $3000 under Blue Book. Not expecting..."