Union Workers Credit Services
I received a letter in the mail today from Union Workers Credit Services stating if I send $37 I will get a 10,000.00 credit limit.I decided to do some research and found this is a scam.
Thousands of others have received this letter and some actually sent the money and never got a credit card. Instead the got 10,000.00 in coupons for various retailers. That is why it is good to do some research before diving into something head first.
There are a lot of people out there that is taking advantage of good honest people.That is called "greed".review #181197
You may also like
- "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..."
- "On the 30th on June, my fiancé and I were relieved that we were able to pay off the rest of our furniture within the 90 day period. We had..."
- "Not sure where to begin with these people. I received a call from a guy named Jim Parker, who said he was with the sheriff's office (918 area code, same..."
- "I was working out and my cable snaped not by fault of mine , it is not a smooth cut the wires ripped apart, im only a 120 pounds I..."
- "With so many options on the strip, you’d think The Margaritaville Las Vegas would try to stand out more than just with their name alone. To begin with, their..."
- "I went to exchange the camera (sony dsc-tx10) using the warranty sold to me at the time of purchase. First I went to the frys in Burbank CA and they..."
- "OMG LADIES DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW WHO THEYE ARE ... THEY WONT CUMMUNICATE WITH YOU ON ANY TYPE OF LEVEL.... SO I RDERED MY HAIR..."
- "The role of UK wholesale Business is to supply goods/Products to business customers for whom dealing directly with individual product suppliers is not feasible or practical. By buying products in..."
- "These are some of the problems. I have reported in the home. Caroline refuses to come to the home to see the issues. These are not pricely repairs, this is..."