Union Workers Credit Services
I received a letter in the mail today from Union Workers Credit Services stating if I send $37 I will get a 10,000.00 credit limit.I decided to do some research and found this is a scam.
Thousands of others have received this letter and some actually sent the money and never got a credit card. Instead the got 10,000.00 in coupons for various retailers. That is why it is good to do some research before diving into something head first.
There are a lot of people out there that is taking advantage of good honest people.That is called "greed".
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "IQOR will not stop with its Harassing Telephone Spam. This company thinks the whole world owes them money. Just type in these phone numbers that they use to call people..."
- "Before I sent them any type of payment fee for $37 bucks. I searched the company name and I came across this website. Man, I almost became a victim of..."
- "IQOR is getting very bold with its Telephone Calls that are intended to harass consumers or Former Costomers of Rogers Cable. These employees of iQor are not following iQor's online..."
- "house looked like they vacuumed that's it . TALK ABOUT PISSED OFF $200 CHARGE FOR WHAT . I have tons of pictures I am hammering them pictures . A..."
- "Lennar is building in my Tapestry neighborhood in Las Vegas. They are the new "overseers" here. However, Lennar doesn't seem to work with Tapestry HOA, or vice versa, as Tapestry..."
- "Ok so I recently purchased an expandable baton from this company that had an LED flashlight on the bottom in late August 2014. So it kinda just sat in my..."
- "Thought I was avoiding problems when I bought a 2015 Winnebago ERA 70C Sprinter two months ago. Very tired of making 2 and 3 trips back to Camping World and..."
- " email to manager: My experience with Safelite is not a good one. Im hoping we can resolve this without going to court. I would appreciate your..."
- "I went in to buy the engagement ring my girlfriend fell in love with on a 'for fun' trip to the jewelry stores in the mall. They claimed it was..."