Union Workers Credit Services
I received a letter in the mail today from Union Workers Credit Services stating if I send $37 I will get a 10,000.00 credit limit.I decided to do some research and found this is a scam.
Thousands of others have received this letter and some actually sent the money and never got a credit card. Instead the got 10,000.00 in coupons for various retailers. That is why it is good to do some research before diving into something head first.
There are a lot of people out there that is taking advantage of good honest people.That is called "greed".
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Not sure where to begin with these people. I received a call from a guy named Jim Parker, who said he was with the sheriff's office (918 area code, same..."
- "On the 30th on June, my fiancé and I were relieved that we were able to pay off the rest of our furniture within the 90 day period. We had..."
- "I just received this email from Ronnie Wilson. I told him that I did a online search and it resulted in him hanging up on me. I called back and..."
- "Besides the minor problems of incredibly itchy sheets and one very rude front desk girl...There was someone in the hotel smearing fecal matter all over the elevators. SERIOUSLY, there was..."
- "I had a very old promotional Chipotle coupon that looked like a playing card, good for a free Burrito. There is no expiration date and I have used others in..."
- "So I am a female escort... and naturally backpage.com has the entire escort market monopolized. So I choose to do my business there. Before posting any ads on backpage I..."
- "I tried to order a boxed DVD set of Sherlock Holmes with Jeremy Brett on Barnes and Nobles website that showed an advertised online price for the Ultimate Blu Ray..."
- "They spent less than 5 minutes on each room and afterwards my carpet was still dirty. I have a beige rug and It was just my husband and I in..."
- "I wanted to return the pizzas I have bought because they were not what I have ordered and the manager wouldn't return but she insulted me saying "if u don't..."