Union Workers Credit Services - Platinum Card
Today I received an offer for a pre-approved PLATINUM CARD Membership with a guarnteed $10,000.00 credit limit.They asked for $37.00 annual membership fee with a 5% APR all because I had been approved.How was I approved when I never applied for this in the first place???
People don't just offer you $10,000.00 credit without filling out an application and getting fininacial information from you. If they pre-appoved me then where did they get all the information they need about me for the approval??
This came from UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES.1327 Empire Central, Suite 130 Dallas, Texas 75247.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5 Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PISSEDCONSUMER.COM 1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."
- " Open Letter to Tom Roddy Normandin: Over the years I have been a participant in owning my own business and being the proud husband of a professional wife, with two sons,..."
- "Very unprofessional company i made a payment of 180.00 they harassed me behind a dollar saying that the payment want be posted until they received the dollar payment really!!! ..."
- "It seems harder and harder to trust what you read since companies like Priceline can delibrately mislead customers without consequence. I booked a room after referring to pricelines 1 star..."
- "I have requested for two weeks now for a warranty return from Icon Health & Fitness Co. I received a damage Pro form 690 LT on delivery from Amazon and..."
- "I have 2 MK handbags and both have straps that within a year have stated to crack. I sent one in to be fixed only to be told it was..."
- "This year we decided to order Publix ready made thanksgiving dinner. We were totally disappointed and we're glad we didn't have guest, it was the worst meal we have..."
- "I recieved a promotion of $30.00 via Email, if i do upgrade my old i phone and lease the I6 the offer was, $25.00 for being a loyalty customer, and..."
- "When you need something notarized just go to a proper business like a title and tag service! Would NEVER have these people come to my home or office! ..."