Union Workers Credit Services - Platinum Card
Today I received an offer for a pre-approved PLATINUM CARD Membership with a guarnteed $10,000.00 credit limit.They asked for $37.00 annual membership fee with a 5% APR all because I had been approved.How was I approved when I never applied for this in the first place???
People don't just offer you $10,000.00 credit without filling out an application and getting fininacial information from you. If they pre-appoved me then where did they get all the information they need about me for the approval??
This came from UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES.1327 Empire Central, Suite 130 Dallas, Texas 75247.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I do not no have never had a loan with this company!!! They came on my property without permission and done $1398.00 damage and will not repair it!! I have..."
- "I am totally surprised and disappointed by all the negative comments about NACA. I have been a Realtor for over 14 years and I have worked the NACA program the..."
- "I was in a tight spot and borrowed 600 bucks, now im going to be paying double if not triple the amount borrowed... if you are in a tight spot..."
- "i can personally relate to patients complaining about poor dental service, and then the dentist resort to blaming the patient for their mistakes.my partials were so deformed that friends of..."
- "Received a medicine that gave me all of the side effects listed. From anger and suicide, to swollen throat,face and hands and feet. I was told over the phone that..."
- "I was in McDonalds in Byram Miss. I ask for a Biscuit and egg delight no meat, first I get the sandwich there were meat drive through, I get out..."
- "I purchased 2 twin beds with under bed storage. I paid to have the beds delivered and setup. I look at the beds before the delivery persons left but I..."
- "I should have known better about a product that has THREE different names! Tablet bought 7/2014; numerous issues with spontaneous crashes and hangs. Android OS updated by Asus 2x over..."
- "When one thought the content on Thai Visa couldn't get any more bigoted and racist, it appears now in addition to the normal Thai bashing by the old white men..."