Union Workers Credit Services - Platinum Card
Today I received an offer for a pre-approved PLATINUM CARD Membership with a guarnteed $10,000.00 credit limit.They asked for $37.00 annual membership fee with a 5% APR all because I had been approved.How was I approved when I never applied for this in the first place???
People don't just offer you $10,000.00 credit without filling out an application and getting fininacial information from you. If they pre-appoved me then where did they get all the information they need about me for the approval??
This came from UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES.1327 Empire Central, Suite 130 Dallas, Texas 75247.12a2f230 review #403145
You may also like
- "Home was damaged in a wind storm in Sept. '04, claim adjuster did not show up unitl Oct. 04, and they have only realease $900 for a 4 years..."
- "Libby Muelhaupt and Bruce Spurlock shut down, Discount Mortgage Relief, then continue to take money from consumers to the tune of $400,000. Then they open another company BDL Credit Solutions..."
- "I Sent In My Money Order For My So Call Per Approved Master Card & Still Haven't Got It I Won't My Money..."
- "I recieved my order within 3 weeks.. there is a date box u can put the date when you need the dress to be here I simply put a date..."
- "THIS PRODUCT IS ***, SO IF YOUR THINKING ABOUT WASTING $14.95 DON'T BOTHER. AT FIRST YOU WILL THINK ITS GREAT, BUT IT REALLY DOES NOT REMOVE THE SCRATCHES AND AFTER..."
- "THEY TOLD ME ALL I NEEDED TO QUALIFY AFTER TURNING IN A PILE OF PAPERWORK 2 TIMES, WAS A PART TIME JOB. i DID ALL I COULD AND GOT THIS..."
- "Just bought liquid eyeliner, and I've never had this problem with the same type of brand for eyeliner until now it comes on too thin it's suppose to be jet..."
- "Ordered a light fixture Item #: 411817 Model #: 1271 SN, which is pictured on line as a 3 light fixture. I received a single light fixture. I called the..."
- "I ordered towel holders and toilet roll holders for my new bathrooms. I awaited delivery as stated but nothing arrived within the stated time period. Then I get an e-mail..."