Union Workers Credit Services - Platinum Card

Apr 24, 2013
review #403145

Today I received an offer for a pre-approved PLATINUM CARD Membership with a guarnteed $10,000.00 credit limit.They asked for $37.00 annual membership fee with a 5% APR all because I had been approved.How was I approved when I never applied for this in the first place???

People don't just offer you $10,000.00 credit without filling out an application and getting fininacial information from you. If they pre-appoved me then where did they get all the information they need about me for the approval??

This came from UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES.1327 Empire Central, Suite 130 Dallas, Texas 75247.

ac3edfc
Had an experience with Union Workers Credit Services?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions

Sep 18

i just got one though th mail. i do remeber that i got few years back i sened in th 37$ then they said ,i wasnt approved. i ask for my money back they didnt send back. NOT THIS TIME!!!!!

Lulu

Oct 23, 2013 Cincinnati, Ohio

THIS IS SOME BULL........ I WORK TO HARD FOR MY MONEY I AM REALLY HURT BY THIS I WISHED THAT I WOULD HAVE HAD BETTER JUGDEMENT ON THESE NO GOOD PEOPLE HOW ALL THAT SENT THEM 37.00 DOLLARS WE NEW TO CHAT AND DO SOMTHING THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE STOPED !!!!!!!!!

gettingolderbutwiser

Jul 11, 2013 Seattle, Washington

I got my credit letter today and it sounded like a good deal until they were asking me to send in the $37.00 mmmm sounds fishy to me. So I gave the credit department my approval to deduct the money from my new $10,000 Platinum Credit Card.

Lorie

Oct 19, 2013

What happened at the end did you get the card_

tks Lorie

coutry boy

Dec 18, 2013

Did they deduct the money?......an if so,did they send the card?

neka

Apr 14

Hello my name is nicole u sent th $37.00 dollars in without even thinking i should have checked it out i just got scam u know i did i sent mines in friday im so pissed after reading all these reviews

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Union Workers Credit Services.
Filing a new complaint about
×