I have been receiving this letter from union workers credit services for about five years now and I have noticed that they are consistently changing the address around.S.C.A.M!!!!
this is too good to be true,I have never applied for a credit card ever that i had to give up money for in order to receive it, maybe there was a fee for the card but it is usually deducted from the actual card once activated.
Save your thirty seven dollars and spend it on yourself or give it to someone in need instead of just throwing it away.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Platinum Card
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "On or before January 28, 2016, Direct Express issued someone in Miami, FL a debit card using my information. The ONLY way to do that is someone would have to..."
- "i have used this service twice now to load funds onto my paypal prepaid mastercard. the reloadit packet clearly says immediate load to your chosen card. the first..."
- "Here's my experience:January 29th, 2013: Did taxes on via Turbotax, when asked where I wanted the deposit to go I made a big ***king mistake and checked the box..."
- "Do you continue to get invoices? Years ago I had free email account - never received a bill for services. 2 years later i start getting invoices for..."
- "I am in the construction business, and my job is physical. So , I need a quality boot. After the first month of use, the soles started to split. I..."
- "Car accident, not my fault, insurance company wants to total car out, but I still owe over 7000 for a 1900 car and they tell me I still have to..."
- "Absolute fraud!!! Provided me with false tracking numbers! I ordered two separate jerseys and later I find two foreign atm charges and two separate charges that were linked to..."
- "Selling these perfumes is for people between jobs or people who are "un hire-able" like having a felony or excessive tattoes and so on. Good thing you are not..."
- "I have had this system for some time and all of the sudden it stopped working. I talked to Technical support about 4 times and one person asked me to..."