Union Workers Credit Services - Do not fall for this scam!!!!
I have been receiving this letter from union workers credit services for about five years now and I have noticed that they are consistently changing the address around.S.C.A.M!!!!
this is too good to be true,I have never applied for a credit card ever that i had to give up money for in order to receive it, maybe there was a fee for the card but it is usually deducted from the actual card once activated.
Save your thirty seven dollars and spend it on yourself or give it to someone in need instead of just throwing it away.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Dear Sir, I inform you that as per Finedge advisory representative request i have purchased a discount card from any listed outlets when we will do shopping in..."
- "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..."
- "THEY ARE THIEVES! THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY! I ordered a Paypower cardonline and decided to put $4000 to the account fo my trip that I was planning on for over..."
- "Waste Management locks in the customer with long term contacts (i.e. 36 months). You must notify Waste Management within the 3-6 month window before expiration or the contract is..."
- "I called and asked to cancel my account last year after finding out they were charging me rent for a tank that I owned, and higher gas prices than free..."
- "For those of you with Fleetwood camping issues, check the news...FTCA in Somerset, PA has closed it's doors! No warning was issued to the 300+ FTCA direct dealers, parts..."
- "Stillwater, MN location. To go, Cavatappi order. We had: Burned noodles, 3 tomatoes in a regular size, and two mushroom the size of half of a penny. Noodles were dry...."
- "SCAM Seems they hook you for a trial and then they repeatedly send you unauthorized product. When you call they can never locate your account... It is the dog chasing..."
- "I bought a 2012 Outback. The quality and material used is substandard. Their Customer Service is some of the worst in the industry. They do not stand behind their products..."