Union Workers Credit Services - Do not fall for this scam!!!!
I have been receiving this letter from union workers credit services for about five years now and I have noticed that they are consistently changing the address around.S.C.A.M!!!!
this is too good to be true,I have never applied for a credit card ever that i had to give up money for in order to receive it, maybe there was a fee for the card but it is usually deducted from the actual card once activated.
Save your thirty seven dollars and spend it on yourself or give it to someone in need instead of just throwing it away.128ce23e review #192427
You may also like
- "A copy of an emailing sent to account. Now after being given the run around...this card is a joke! Don't use it unless u enjoy head aches and being lied..."
- "I purchased a NetSpend reload card from Walgreens on July 15, 2014. When I tried to upload the money to my card, I got a text alert saying that my..."
- "Samin took my money and did not fulfill the contract - after 60 days of a 2 month contract, he refused to return phone calls or emails. The number..."
- "I ordered a tailbow collar made of suede (I knew that it was a custom order)... It was a $50 collar for my teacup yorkie. When the order came in,..."
- "I met Mr. Gabe Arnold in Cincinnati as he claimed to be traveling and meeting with his sales team there. I'm not an attorney, nor am I an accountant. When..."
- "We own a property in North Hampton, Ohio. Our tenants contracted with Pods of Dayton to move their belongings. On 06/30/2012 Pods of Dayton show up to retreive the pod...."
- "My Corningware casserole dish was in the oven when it broke into two. Highly disappointed with the quality of this product and the false promises made by your company! Will..."
- "We were scammed at the airport to come and visit Pueblo Bonito for a day. We were shown the high price Monte Cristo estates. We were then told no more..."
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."