I have been receiving this letter from union workers credit services for about five years now and I have noticed that they are consistently changing the address around.S.C.A.M!!!!
this is too good to be true,I have never applied for a credit card ever that i had to give up money for in order to receive it, maybe there was a fee for the card but it is usually deducted from the actual card once activated.
Save your thirty seven dollars and spend it on yourself or give it to someone in need instead of just throwing it away.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Platinum Card
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Basically, I'm now a single mom, divorcing, last hearing July 15 and 17th, it has been *** as divorces are known to be, I have two big cc, discover and..."
- "I've had similar issues as other complaints - fees at "free" atms, many denied transactions, but not once have I been able to get through to a real person in..."
- "In August, 2015 I applied for an American Express credit card. The offer included a $300 statement credit if I charged $1,000 on the card within the first three..."
- "The worse company I could ever order anything from . My shirt was the wrong color and the print was horrible . Never in my dreams did I think i..."
- "DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!! I called in my ordered on a Monday to be delivered to my MOM on her Birthday that Wedsnedsay! The rep on the phone confirmed they..."
- "Augustine Automotive is amazing, it's like doing business with a close family member.; even my skeptical bride loves and trusts them. Not only are these guys men of integrity, but..."
- "Recently my committee for the event pictured approached home depot asking for there support; we were turned down cold. It's a shame that home depot would not support a worthy..."
- "My experience is she sold us a sickly kitten. Took him to vet in less than 24 hours. First words out of vet's mouth was "Do you have a health..."
- "Found a home I really like, paid the application fees and haven't been able to reach any one at all. The voice mails are always full and I'm wondering now..."